Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Tagged for a Meme

Well, I guess I've been tagged for a meme...oh my...I'm not sure exactly how this works but here goes nothing. My daughter, Stacey(http://www.justmeandmyguys.blogspot.com/) tagged me and I guess I'm supposed to explain what the following words mean to me.

Pizza: When I think about pizza, I think about family fun nights. Our grandsons, Josh & Seth, love to go to PPP for pizza and games! We always have a lot of fun together laughing and being silly. It brings out the kid in all of us.

Friendship: Who can truly define friendship? When you find a true friend you know it and you cherish the relationship! There's a comfortable feeling when you're with a friend. It's kind of like putting on a comfy pair of PJ's...you're relaxed and comfy and can just be yourself!

Daisy: A few things come to mind when I hear the word Daisy. I had daisy's in my wedding bouquets. Daisy's are sweet and simple. I also had a bird named Daisy when I was a kid but she died. I think I'd rather remember the wedding bouquets!

Grace: I am immediately reminded of my heavenly father and the gift of eternal life He has given me through the sacrificial gift of His only son, Jesus!

G - God's
R - Riches
A - At
C - Christ's
E - Expense

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Great answers Mom! I really like the one with Grace, I don't know that I have ever heard that one before.

Theresa said...

I agree - good answers. I like the wedding bouquets better too!

Oops, I think I was tagged for this one. I shall return! :)