Saturday, September 23, 2006

ABC Meme

Accent: Only when imitating my mom

Bible Book that I like: I always enjoy reading Psalms.

Chore that I don't care for: Mopping but hubby does it most of the time.

Dog or Cat: 1 pooch named Goldie

Essential Electronics: Cell phone with blue tooth and computer

Cologne: Obsession

Gold or Silver: Mostly gold

Handbag I Carry most often: Basic, boring black

Insomnia: Once in a great while and I stay up until 2 or 3

Job Title: Realtor

Kids: 2 terrific daughters and 2 adorable grandsons...just ask me about them!

Living Arrangements: Husband, daughter Sherry and myself in a single level, 2200 sq ft home, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, spacious kitchen, formal dining, lots of tile,ceiling fans thru out and spa (it's the Realtor in me)

Most Admirable Trait: Honest and caring

Naughtiest childhood behavior: I was an angel - just kidding mom! Setting off smoke bombs in the field and watching the fire dept respond...it was peer pressure, I swear!

Overnight hospital stay: Yep, babies, and several surgeries

Phobias: Crowds, snakes, scorpions, heights

Quote: "Miss me but let me go"....sorry girls...I couldn't resist that one! The one I've said most..."I trust you until you give me a reason not to".

Religion: Christian - relationship with my Lord

Siblings: 1 Brother and 1 Sister

Time I wake up: Around 7 on most days

Unusual Talent or skill: Does playing my nose count?

Vegetable I refuse to eat:asparagus (mushrooms, too but they are a fungus, right?)

Worst habit: Running late

X-rays: Too many to count

Yummy stuff I cook: Banana Bread and Magic Cookie Bars

Zoo animal I like most: Monkeys...it's a family thing (but I don't want one of my own)

No comments: