Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Scooter!

Today is the 2nd Birthday of my grandson, Seth. He is such a loveable little guy and has a special place in grandma's heart. He has mischief in his eyes and a sweet little grin. I love to hear him call me "gramma". This little guy has a strong will and I know that God will use that in his life for a special purpose. He is at a fun age where we can make anything into a game. If he is cranky and fussy, it is so easy to get him refocused and laughing in no time at all. Even at 2, he is such a polite little guy! Without prompting, he always says "thank you gramma" when I give him something. I especially love his sweet (wet) kisses. I have to admit he is papa's boy but I am willing to share. After all, when he's tired, hungry, or gets an "owie", it's grandma he chooses over big papa. There is no greater joy than being a grandma! Happy Birthday Seth!



This is my beautiful daugher, Stacey, who has blessed me with 2 adorable grandsons. Here she with Seth at Christmas.

Here's me and Seth...a rare moment when he was sitting still with grandma!


Seth loves his bath time. Here he is splashing and having a good time!


This pretty well says it all about Seth..."Here comes trouble!" We had walked over to the park for a water balloon fight and he insisted on pulling the wagon by himself and he pulled it all the way back home!!

No comments: