Saturday, September 23, 2006

Happy 5th Birthday Josh!




Josh is grandma's little buddy! He has a special place in my heart because he's the first grandchild! I'm so thankful that even at 5 years old, he still loves to snuggle or sit quitely and read a book with grandma. He promises me that even when he's 13 he'll still love to spend time with me...we'll see! He's bright, intelligent, loving, tender hearted and very persistent. I've never known a 5 year old who could negotiate the way he does. He can convince you of almost anything.






For a year or so now, it's been our routine that he spends the night with papa and me almost every Saturday night. I love the fact that we don't even have to do anything special...he just loves being with us. Josh thinks our guest room is his room! I'm glad he's so comfortable hanging out at our home...of course he's glad that grandma & papa have a game cube, too!






Josh plans to be a baker when he grows up. He loves to help mommy in the kitchen. Personally, I see him being a banker! He loves money! Josh can hear a coin drop from the other side of the house and he usually has more change in his pocket than I do!












He loves to play the claw machines and he's really good at it! Mom and dad planned his special 5th birthday at Fiddlesticks. At his party, he played the claw machine and won a stuffed animal for himself, his little brother, several cousins & his friend!

Since the time Josh was able to talk, we have had this silly little thing we do. I tell him "I love you so much" and then I say over and over "love, love, love" while he's saying "much, much, much". It's silly, I know, but I love to hear him! He such a special little guy!

No comments: