Saturday, September 23, 2006

My Fun-Loving Daughter

My daughter, Stacey is so funny! When you first meet her, you would probably think she's a very serious person. This of course, is just a cover. She actually has a great sense of humor and likes to have fun! She can be spontaneous and down right silly! She always reminds us that she get funnier the older she gets and I think I'd have to agree! The other day, she stopped by my house with Seth and Analiah (one of the little girls she babysits) after dropping off Josh at Kindergarten.

I was in my bathroom curling my hair and getting ready for work. Seth wanted to get in the bathtub and when he ran out of the room, Stacey and Analiah jumped in the tub to surprise him. When Seth returned a few seconds later, he giggled and jumped in the tub with them. Stacey sat there and played in the tub with them. They pretended to wash their tummies, scrub their legs, wash their hair, etc. The whole time, Stacey was teaching them through play! She is very imaginative and fun. The kids were laughing and enjoying the entire experience.




Just as Stacey stepped out of the tub, Seth reached up and turned the water on to a trickle and got himself a little bit wet! It would have been funny if Stacey had stayed in the tub just a
little longer!

No comments: